Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Wednesday

Oops! well, missed my goal already. Oh well, we go on. DD got her apartment and will be moving next weekend. That leaves DS at home and stuff. It is going to be a very busy month, re-doing her room and turning it back into a functional guest room, closing out the storage room whose monthly rate has increased twice in less than a year. Then I've got to find a place for all the stuff that is still in it. Well, guess that means I will have to be ruthless with getting rid of the crap in the house that we don't need/haven't used in awhile. I had wanted to paint the laundry room over memorial day weekend but guess I'll be working on the other room instead. that will probably make me happier and then I can get my knitting room back into shape and kint in peace :)

No comments: