Wednesday, May 20, 2009

10 Cities

Okay, I'm totally stealing someone elses idea from yesterday becuase I'm lazy and unorganized. Actually that isn't true, I've got the guest room pretty much cleaned out and ready to turn back into the guest room and just have to get the storage area organized/cleaned so I can empty that money pit of a storage facility we're renting. It was a stupid idea, but I'm getting rid of things I don't love/haven't used for a year, if I think I treasure its memory, I'll take a picture first. Why do we save things thinking we will need/use them at a future date or they may be valuable one day? That is such a total crock. Don't people watch antique road show? 99% of the junk that comes in is just that.

Oh yeah, cities
1. New York
2. Atlanta
3. New Orleans
4. Rome
5. Geneva
6. Omberamuague (okay I can't spell it but it is in Germany)
7. London
8. Seattle
9. Juneau
10. Chicago

No comments: