Monday, May 18, 2009

Quiet

This morning, except for having to call my children to be sure they got up in time for work. LONG night and further commute now. It was a very peaceful morning. Putzed around the house, ran the dishwasher since I forgot last night, got a load of laundry done, vacuumed upstairs (and changed the bag in machine) and generally played suzie homemaker for a few minutes. DS will be home tonight, but I have high hopes that I'll be able to get a few more things done. If I set a goal for this week I know I won't meet it because for some reason if I have a list and try to get specific things done at a certain time, my inner princess rebels and nothing gets done, but I'll list away anyhoo. I've got to get the stairwell storage cleaned out and ready for more crap that is coming from the storage room so I can close that out. I want to get the guest room reorganized and furnished, the new dishwasher comes saturday sometime and I WANT TO KNIT

No comments: