Monday, January 26, 2009

Travel

I'm getting ready to go visit my mom for a few days. From her house we're taking an overnight trip to Atlanta. I was trying to decide what knitting project to take and thought that I could work on my Mermaid sleeves. Since I started one, got half way done with it and saw HUGE error. Rip city baby. Then I looked at the front I had started . . . rip city there too. I bought this Hanne Falkenberg kit and by golly I'm gonna make it. Durn it. I figure an hour on the plane wednesday won't get much knitting done because I'm in a middle seat - ugh but I can read up about my raging hormones and how I'm going to control them with diet and exercise - yeah right!

But I digress. Three hours on the bus from mom's to Atlanta, sleeve knitting, miscellaneous down time in Atlanta, maybe a scarf? I'd best get hoppin on that one. Three hours on the bus going back to mom's sleeve knitting. A day with mom? precious. But will spend it helping her get those things done that she wants. Airport going home, with a lay over in Atlanta, yeah well, what can I say? knit, knit, knit. Got my clothese ready, the ipod is charged and loaded with hours of tunes . . . bring it on

No comments: