Friday, January 9, 2009

Stash Knitting

Since I've been of a stash diet for the past year, I've tried to knit only from my stash. Except I keep having to buy those little things. I was working on a knitting bag last spring. Ran out of yarn. Went to a couple of fiber festivles, didn't see what I needed. Of course I could buy it on line and have it delivered in a few days but what's the fun in that? I'm definately a touchy feely kinda shopper especially when it comes to yarn.

Well, ended up ordering it on line anyway. Ordered saturday, arrived monday. From across the country. How great is that? Bag is finished, remaining yarn measured and divided for the straps which I'll work on tonight and if all goes well and when does THAT happen I'll be able to felt it tomorrow and then wait a week for it to dry. There lies the problem, patience is not one of my best virtues. Picture to follow . . .

No comments: