Thursday, January 1, 2009

First Day

There is a Do and a Do Not. There is no Try. hmm

well, I have nothing prolific to offer. Have caught up on some blogs this morning, and most are either no resolutions, some resolutions, lets have a better year (goes without saying huh?) no resolutions, etc. Congratulations to Vicki on expected new family member that is always a happy one!

Can I blog every day. No. Do I want to? Maybe. Will I finally remember to take the camera more often to add happy pictures? Maybe. I did try and get an awsom sunrise yesterday, but alas, the camera decided that it wasn't picture worthy and wouldn't click. Of course, I if would learn to use the camera better, it probably would have worked.

So lets make this a better year. A year of growing and learning. I'll set myself one managable goal and somehow see it through. So many thoughts and wants run through my head and then leave. Maybe my first goal should be to start writing these things down? Of course, I forget about them before I have that chance, so maybe my goal should be to stop forgetting - wow there's a good one.

I wish much happiness and prosperity to my family and friends on this first day of 2009.

No comments: