Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas to All!



It is a great day! Spending with most of my family (except army son who is in Louisiana working hard guarding our country). Will see my sister and her family for lunch then DH and I leave to spend the weekend with my mom. Can't. wait. DD leaving to spend the rest of the year with some friends/family out of state. Son 2 gets the entire house t himself for the weekend. Hope it is still here when I get back. Gave him cat care lessons yesterday. They will all be eating deli roast beef I'm sure :)




my boys.

I use to call son 1 and son 2 "the boys" Now they are grown "men". The cats are both boys. It is a natural flow. Of course I try not to call them "the boys" often because it confuses everyone else. The other day I came home and asked DH if "the boys" were outside. He just looked at me in confusion as he was looking at one of them across the room and the other is away. Last night I was talking to son 1 and said something about "the boys" there was a pause. He said oh, you mean the CATS? Well, yeah. oops.

No comments: