Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

Today's challenge, begin ten sentences with I feel:

1.   I feel happy and not a big guilty that I love the snow and was happy to see it today.  And I know I'll be glad to see it tomorrow too.

2.  I feel annoyed that I'm going to have to do something about this blog not being compatible with my browser apparently.   Tech savvy I'm not and just grrrrr.

3.  I feel happy that I got a spot in the mini knitting retreat next month and annoyed with myself that I waited to sign up so missed the sign up closing date.  By one stinkin day.  

4.  I feel grateful that my BIL seems to be doing better despite the severe health challenges he is currently facing.

5.  I feel really grateful that my sister made sure they had good health insurance so the care of my BIL won't bankrupt her.

6.  I feel like stirring the pot at work just a little bit, and today did so.  Not in a mean way, but in a way that lets someone else who is being petty know that if you throw crap at me and mine, I will toss it right back at you and throw you under the bus with no remorse.

7.  I feel less tired today because I napped on the couch right after dinner last night so when I was up in the middle of the night, it wasn't so horrible (and I actually fell back asleep for a few hours).

8.   I feel blessed that I have a grandson who is always happy to see me.

9.   I feel like kicking some lazy ass in my life, including my own so that I can get back on track with exercise and eating better and fit back in my pants.

10.  I feel like buying new shoes.



No comments: