Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ten on Tuesday


Carole's choice this week?    My favorite things that are red.  Hmmm, could be a problem here, I’m not much of a red person but here goes:

 
1.       My first bought by myself car – a red firebird

2.       A sweater I made.  I like the body, but hate the sleeves so it is being “amended” then I may love it.

3.       My second bought by myself car – another red firebird.   To be fair, in the middle I had a station wagon I loved because I had little kids and it wasn’t a minivan.

4.       Red high heel pumps.   I rocked in those shoes

5.       Red Wine.

6.       Raspberries grown in my side yard, I got the roots from my uncle about 25 years ago, he had a boat load in his back yard

7.       Red tulips.  I love the simplicity of tulips.  And daisies but they are white with a yellow center.  Not red.

8.       Sparkly nail polish.   I only wear colored polish on my toes, my fingers are always French.    Too often I rub the color off the ends and then I’m a week or two before I see my nail lady again.   It drives me nuts.  

9.       Lipstick.   Not orange, not pink, but red.

10.   Henry’s cheeks.   Who can resist the rosy red/pink of a baby’s cheeks?
 
Well, maybe I am a red person after all

No comments: