Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Ten On Tuesday

Carole's challenge this week is 10 things that start with I am:

1.  I am glad Henry is here tonight while his mom is in class.  I'm sorry his dad is sick and can't take "baby duty" but secretly not that sorry.

2.  I am going to start blogging this year again.  Yeah, you've heard that before right.

3.  I am going to exercise more this year too.   Researching computer aided tracking devices now.

4.  I am learning to bite my tongue and not fire off emails immediately.

5.  I am not sick of winter yet, and hope for more snow.

6.  I am one of those people who don't really care another actor died this week.   And that probably makes me sound callous.   I am always sorry to hear that someone died, especially when they have young children they have left behind.   But I don't need to hear about it all the time.

7.  I am glad I got to spend a few days this weekend with my mom.   I don't see her often enough anymore and need to make more of an effort.

8.  I am glad I have a good job that I still enjoy going to.

9.  I am glad I didn't read everyone else's "I am" blogs before I started mine because while it is really hard to come up with 10 things, I'm almost done.

10.   I am glad that my children are secure, self sufficient children who have figured out how to support themselves and are now all officially out of my house and in their own homes!

No comments: