Wednesday, July 28, 2010

National Milk Chocolate Day

Well, I'm not a huge fan of milk chocolate, and I'm trying an experiment and trying not to eat candy during the week - more sitting, less exercise is making for a wider nether regions.  But maybe today I'll make an exception as I have in the past and have just one dark chocolate kiss.   yummmm
[no it's not milk chocolate, but it has the work chocolate in it so work with me here]

AND, my new ice cream maker came!    the barrel is in the freezer and as soon as I can get to the market we'll be testing it out.   I got the hamilton beech 1.5 qt. model from Amazon - LOVE Amazon.

I had to laugh when I read the part of the directios that said ice cream tastes best when fresh.  Itiwll begin to lose it's fresh taste after 1 to  weeks in the freezer.   Hahahahahahaha

I don't think one container of ice cream has lasted more than 3 days in my house.  

No comments: