Thursday, July 1, 2010

Missions

I'm now on a mission and none to happy about it  .  .  . 

I had planned to do nothing this weekend that I didn't feel like doing.   That meant I'd be sitting on my rumpus knitting anything I felt like knitting and I'd already had a talk with myself about finishing up a project I owe someone and then starting just ONE thing and trying to get it FINISHED.  HAHAHAHAHA

Then I read Norma's blog for today.   She's making home made rose ice cream.   And she's branching out to other flavors.  The mint and Chocolate flavor about did me in.   SO now I'm in search of an ice cream maker  and I want it N O W.    I have three days in a row at home.   I want homemade ice cream.

I remember we use to make it when I was a kid.  I will NOT be getting a hand crank maker.   And I'm trying to be reasonable and research the electric ones becuase I remember the electric one we got wasn't the best . .   but that was probably when they first invented the electric ice cream maker so it may not have been perfected yet.  

Oh my middle is truly going to grow this summer.   I have lots of mint in the yard.   I have lots of lavender in the yard.   I have lots of lemon verbina.    Ice cream, sorbet, yogurt.    Wonder how wine flavord ice cream would taste?   hmmmmmm

I started making my own yogurt because of Norma.   I can't see how I'll go wrong with ice cream.

No comments: