Sunday, May 23, 2010

Technology

I'm being drug into this century inch by inch and just agreed to upgrade my cell phone.   I am the person who didn't have an answering machine on my home phone until 2 years ago  and only did it then because it was  part of some package deal.   And all my land line phones are still attached to the walls because I'm too cheap to buy hand held ones - mostly becuase everyone I know who has them either forgets to charge them or they get lost.

I did not get a blackberry like both my boys did (and they both looked at me while they were getting a lesson and said "you'll never be able to figure this out")  But I did get a touch one with a slide out keyboard.   The keyboard is bigger than my old phone which I like and the screen is bigger too so I don't need my glasses (yet).   One son said it's similar to your ipod mom.   My response was huh, you're assuming I know how to use that aren't you?   Did you know that ipods don't come with directions?   They tell you to look your questions up on line.   WTF?  and right now my computer and ipod won't communicate so I can't even put all the new songs I bought onto it.   But that's for another day.

Happy weekend.

No comments: