Wednesday, May 26, 2010

National Cherry Dessert Day - and Nature

Cherry pie!   Love it, warm with ice cream. 

Yesterday evening on my daily torture walk with DD, well usually it isn't a torture walk, but we do 5 miles to the lake and back almost every day, and I expect to have kick ass legs and a butt by the end of June at this rate.   Anyway, we walk  past a community pool on our way to the trail becuase walking to the trail leading to the woods is worth close to 2 miles, we've been watching the pool company set up the pool.  Early May they drained the icky water out, scrubbed, filled,  brought the chairs out and cleaned them off, chlorined the crap out of the water one day, a couple of days ago they put the little floating divider things in.  Crystal clear, water waiting for families this Saturday when they open up.

Last night . . . ducks swimming in the pool.   Cutest thing I've seen in a long time and I don't think I've ever seen ducks swimming in the public pool.  Of course I didn't have my camera.

1 comment:

Pam Sykes (aka Pretty Knitty) said...

Ducks in the pool! LOL At this time of the year, when they have the babies with them. . .tooo cute!
Still, I prefer teh cherry dessert!