Friday, May 21, 2010

Being Bullied is a Backhanded Compliment - Feel Strengthened

Today is a day of liberation.  Mine.  Last day with a horrid co-worker.  Hence the bully note above and we shall speak no more of her.  When I walk out the door today, that will be the end of the conversation and thought.

And why exactly is it that people feel the need to be nasty all the time?   I know, it's typically because they are basically very unhappy people to begin with, and I did find out today that this particular person was dumped last year from a long-term relationship that appaently she thought was going somewhere.  Hmmm, if her 'tude was the same as it is now, I think not.   Everytime she mentions having children I cringe.   They will be the most pathetic, beaten down children in the county.  So we're off to the happy place.   New job will start in a few weeks, life is good.


la la la la la

No comments: