Friday, July 31, 2009

Well, I'm not doing too well with my summer goals. MUST get crackin. I haven't come close to throwing/freeing 1,000 things and I know it doesn't have to be done this summer but really, sholdn't I have done more than 25 this month? I've been careful not to bring unnecessary "stuff" into the house and I have tossed and replaced a few things, but still. I'm getting better at time management and have decided that my biggest time sucker (besides the innernet) is dinner. SO my new goal for the weekend, after I get everything else done of couse, is to sit down and not only make a menu with accompaning recipies, but to then actually make them. I love my crock pot eventhough it is a little old I am going to commit to the next 2 weekends because lets not get lofty goals of cooking in it both saturday and sunday in the hopes that we will have enough leftovers for the rest of the week. stay tuned

No comments: