Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vet/Pediatrician




My cats have become my children. My children say they feel replaced. hmmm.. Nah, the cat can't reach things off the top shelf for me. Nor do they write drunken messages to their friends on facebook in the middle of the night. But that I believe is for another day.
cranky cat less cranky cat



We went to our annual vet check this morning. I had two very unhappy cats in my car. Stanley went right into his crate without a word. I didn't hear from him until he got on the back seat. He has a pathetic cry. Jack you would of thought I was putting into a sink full of water. He fought, growled and was generally very unhappy from the moment I zipped him in. Thankfully I saw his tail before the zipper caught it. So we are all healthy - yea! Something got Stanley's nose a few weeks ago but it is healing nicely and the vet said it was probably a spider - that he stuck his nose somewhere he shouldn't. Jack is good and contrary to what everyone says, he isn't overweight, he looks fat but for his size he is just fine. (and I already knew his teeth were good). They are now basking in the warmth of the front yard and they may never come in again.








No comments: