Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Having one of those crappy weeks that is really interering with my happy face.   Then I read Norma's blog and went to urbandictionary.com and typed in my name:

The coolest person you will ever meet.  an aswome friend.  very gorgeous.

A person who's mom has got it going.

Probably the coolest, nicest most beautiful girl you will ever meet.  Ever.  The most awsome best friend you could ever have.  Ifyou don't know her, shame on you.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha

So I put in daughter's name, both full and nick . . . I'll give you the best of both because some of it was good:

Sexxiest, adorable fun to be around.  Dates only one man at a time.

Good friend and very nice towards other people.  A lazy worker but gets the job done.

Kind and caring girl with exceptional natural beauty.  Someone you can trust.  Easy laughter.

and my favorite . . . to smack in the face with testicles in a decidedly femine manner.

No comments: