Wednesday, January 6, 2010

For Me This Time

Well, I finally did something last weekend that I've been wanting to do for a few years now. No, it isn't decadent, or really expensive, unless of course you're not working a steady job (which I'm not) but I got some christmas money, and decided to divvy it up appropriately.

So, I signed up for the masters knittng course with TKGA. The envelope came today. It is sitting on my desk because I don't have time right know to sit and absorb it, and I'm an absorber. I want to sit and look at it, read it a bajilling times and get started. After I clean the kitchen and go to my kick boxing class, because if I'm gonna be sitting around for the next howeverlongittakes to pass this course, I don't want my ass to spread the full width of my big comfy chair.

No comments: