Monday, January 4, 2010

Arggg

So, I was going to write about how it is now the 4th day of the month, and I've only blogged twice, and missing one day was sorta okay, but two days was unacceptable. Then Spouse and A Son came home (see above).

So, I started a new temp job today, they said 3-4 months and I shuddered, the company hinted about full time prmanent by this afternoon. I really shuddered. Now I have to get crackin in my other projects so that I can say thanks but no thanks. Yes the money would be good but the aggrivation would not. On the other hand Spouse just put in for his retirement to be effective January 30 . . . do I really want to be home all the time with him? On the other hand, if I'd get my act together, I could volunteer somewhere up to once a week, and that would be 4 days away during the day, and I have friends to would be available . . . . I want it all
me too

No comments: