Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Exercise

Tonight DD and I decided to go back to our step class. We quit going on January 1st because the instructor was all excited that the classes always fill up in January as everyone makes their diet and exercise resolutions. I'm already not good at step and the rooms aren't that big, so we opted out until all the excited people came to their senses and quit going.

It was a good size class, about 6 of us. BUT Amy wasn't there! There was a different instructor just for tonight. That's cool, different can be really good sometimes. Didn't matter that I didn't remember much from December. Fortunately I'm old enough not to be embarrassed when I make a fool of myself. However, this instructor was F U L L of energy. sweat dripped of me for 45 minutes. My legs were spaghetti towards the end. I may not move tomorrow.

1 comment:

alittlebitofscrap said...

But after a while, the burn starts working and you feel good and energized! Good for you for getting out there. You made an effort, that counts :)