Thursday, November 20, 2008

Miscellaneous Things

So, I've been neglectful recently about posting. Well, I did tell myself that we would see how the blogging thing went, work up to a daily or at least every-other-day posting.

I've finished a sweater - that is about 5 sized too big. Bummer doesn't beging to express my feelings about this situation. I have almost come to the point of being able to take off the colar, un sew the seams, rip three inches off the sleeves - and how exactly did THAT happen? and then I'll start knitting again, while unraveling at the same time. This stuff has some mohair in it. I'm a dumbass.

On the bright side, we had snow flurries monday. I love snow. they are calling for more tomorrow. I hope so, although number 2 son is going to be outside working on his vehicle most of the day so I'd also prefer that be at least 60 degrees. but you can't have everything can you?

Trying to get my house in order which isn't easy. I've been trying for a few years now and it is getting better. My two goals will be to have the house easily taken care of with routine maintenance by the end of the year and to blog more. Surely I can do that.

hmmmm, we'll see

No comments: