Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Chinese Zodiacs and Life

I got an excited email from a friend this morning declaring that she was born in the year of the Dragon. Hmmm, so wonder what that makes me?

Apparently the year of the Dog. Which isn’t nearly as cool as a dragon, but it will do. Then I started reading what it said, and wondered how the prophecy knew me so well in some cases and Not. At. All in others.

Strengths: One born in the year of the Dog has a straightforward character and loyal. Well, that would be me. No one who knows me is ever surprised by what comes out of my mouth.  And I am true to my friends.   They can te terribly stubborn with the right things. Yeah, well I’m pretty stubborn about wrong things too.

Weakness: Most women under this sign are appealing but lack stability. They can be cold emotionally and sometimes distant at parties. Well that would be because I rarely go to parties. They can find fault with many things and are noted for heir sharp tongues - see comment above about what comes out of my mouth. They are irritable and usually bothered by unwarranted anxiety. Yep, I have very little patience for undecided blithering simpering girls. I respectfully disagree with the lacking stability and no, I’m not cold emotionally, but then I don’t open my arms to every stranger I meet either. I am polite to people when I first meet them  and I try to keep a leash on my tongue for at least a few hours - apparently this makes me appear uninterested and cold. Meh. Many would be more dismayed if I just let it all blurt out.

So I shall do some research and see what is foretelling in 2012. On the other hand, maybe I don’t want to know.

No comments: