Thursday, July 14, 2011

Dork

I'm such a dork. I thought I'd been neglecting the blog over the past year or two that I started it. And I go months and/or weeks not writing, sometimes because the words just aren't there, sometimes because life is so hectic that I can't see past my own pile of what-not. But I just looked, I'm doing a little better than I thought. If I average out the two years we'll say I've had the blog, I've almost posted every other day. That's not too bad. It's more like every three days, but hey. Now, if I'd just set some sort of schedule and do it regularly - and remember to do it, then I'd maybe be on track for my goal of posting every day.

But then, sometimes my life is dull and I don't want to revisit the dullness. On the other hand, in May I bought 35 vehicles in less than a month. That was pretty cool, and heady and oh, I could just call Carly on speed dial and say "I need three more". Carly and I had a good thing going, I needed hybrids, and she got almost all of them. I needed some small SUV's and she found them. I needed pick-ups, she was on it. The flip side was, I didn't care what color, features, or options. I pretty much didn't care about anything other than they had engines and transmissions that worked (2011 so no brainer there) weren't damaged and since we were working on a state contract, the cost was minimal (all things considered - it was still a boat load of money).

Tomorrow will start the saga of distributing vehicles. oye!

No comments: