Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Another Project Finished (Finally)

If you're like me, you start a bascillion projects and they are all in various stages of completion and as soon as you finish one, you start another.

Two (2) years ago I wanted a skirting table. 18 months ago I got all the supplies for said skirting table. Finally, last Sunday I actually put all the supplies in one place and attached them to each other. For less than $20. I'm very pleased. Mr. Tinkerpro told me my original plan wa too big and how would I get it inside during the winter and when it rains? Only a man who wants to put car parts in the dining room would think of that. So while I pointed out that it woud have water on it periodically when I was cleaning fiber, he pointed out, yeah, but you don't have to leave it in the rain all the time, do you?

No, darling I don't.



No comments: