Tuesday, November 29, 2011

National Lemon Creme Pie Day

Yummy.    If it wasn't Tuesday, and I didn't have to work all day I'd be temped to make a bunch of lemon pies today.    However, that would be counter productive to my efforts to lose weight and get back in shape in the next 30 days wouldn't it?

My eating has gone okay, I do well, then crash and burn.   Last night was a school night, and I don't usually eat dinner when I have school, I just make sure to have a late, healthy lunch.   Which I did.   But class was a little stressful, nothingin like having a high school kid point out to you, out loud, in front of an entire class, that "you're not very good" is there.    Thus, I came home and ate a bowl of ice cream.   It was a small bowl, but nonetheless ice cream.    It was also the last  in the carton, so in order to avoid that pitfall again, I'll just not replace it.    

But I got 30 minutes of walking in yesterday morning and now I'm off for another 30 minute work out.    Pushing forward and not looking back.

No comments: