Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I’ve been fighting with the mouse on my computer for about 6 weeks. Yes, I’m stubborn. The last time I had a mouse problem, I beat to death and then had to tape it back together to get through the workday.

Typically Mr.Tinperpro takes care of these things. He is the “computer guy” in the house, me, I just know the basics and know that I don’t want to know anymore. Unless you can show me how to do something once and it is easy. Or I write down the step by step directions. Oh, I can usually figure out how to make my flicker account work and itunes, and I can install a program if all I have to do is pop the disk in, but that’s about it.

This weekend I decided to be a grownup and go get my own mouse. For some reason there wasn’t the selection I thought there would be.

Here is my old reliable mouse. And actually it’s lasted at least 5 years.





Much to Mr.Tinkerpro’s dismay, I bought my new mouse, not based on ergonomics, how well it fits my hand, brand, price (which usually sways me) or consumer reports.

I bought it because it is pretty.

No comments: