Monday, October 11, 2010

Biology and Proscration and Knitting

I do want my degree.   I truly do.   I do not want to take biology.   I don't care about the differences in plant cells and animal cells.   I don't care why they divide.   I know that they divide.  I have first had experience with the egg splitting and giving me two identical little people.  But that's a story for a different day.

All I can focus on now is that I'm going to have to take another 16 weeks of biology starting in January and we're only about half way though this 16 weeks so how pathetic is that? 

I want to knit.   I need to knit.   I've committed to help run a sock KAL starting in January and going for one solid year.   One sock a month.  We already have prizes lined up.  It's gonna be awsome, and I'll talk more about that in November and December.  I'm doing some test knitting.   I also got a wild hair from somewhere and decided to complete the classes to become a master knitter.   My first year worth of stuff is due soon and I'm no where near done.

I need to buckle down and do it now.    So why am I in the mood to wash my windows?    Saturday when I had a biology paper to work on I cleaned my office and the family room.   True they needed it desparately, but not on Saturday.   I've been wanting to clean those rooms for over a year.  

Off to color in my cells and find two more answers.  

No comments: