Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Ten on Tuesday

This week's challenge:   10 things I love:


1.      Of course my family.

2.      Knitting.    Most of the time.  Sometimes I find myself putting it in time out or throwing it on the floor and stomping on it.  But I still love it.

3.      The early morning quiet of my house and a hot cup of coffee.    Except when Jack is hungry, that cat can make more noise than a screaming toddler.

4.      Being outside.    Yeah, a little vague, but the fresh air, sun, clouds, SNOW.

5.      Reading.    Need to do more of it, and working toward that goal.

6.      Finishing something.    I have so many projects going on and “things to do.”  That feeling of I am done is a good one.

7.      Health Insurance.   Very controversial subject, but when we need it, I’m glad I can afford it.

8.      Exercise.   Sure, I grumble when I remind myself to get started, but it feels good when I am done, and especially when the waist band of my pants is a little loose.   Not that it is these days, but I’m working on it.

9.      My warm fuzzy sweats on a cold evening, with a hot cut of tea.

10.   2014.    It was a year of trials, tribulations and chaos.   But I could honestly say a few weeks ago that as bad as last year was, the one good thing I learned was to bite my tongue.   For me that is a BIG DEAL.   My mouth often separates itself from my brain and any common sense that I may or may not have goes away and my mouth just runs with it.    I learned in 2014 to step back from the problem/turmoil/whatever, take a deep breath, maybe wait a day to respond, and then be thoughtful in my answer/response.    WOW.
 
okay, I have 11.    I Love that I totally just realized today is Wednesday but I'm posting my Ten on Tuesday anyway!

No comments: