Sunday, March 9, 2014

Fitness

I've started two new programs this month.   One is my birthday gift to myself awhile ago, of the body media system.    We are not getting along, mostly because my skills when it comes to technology are less than stellar.  I am almost afraid to contact customer service again, but will Tuesday if I can't figure this latest "blip" out.  

The second is a LifeWorks exercise my sister is doing.   She suggested I join her and maybe one or two other people.    I'm not all the big on figuring my life out, mostly because I'm too busy doing things, but maybe this will be a good year to sit down and really think about what it is I am doing and where I expect to me in the next decade (or even month).  

I started the workbook, which begins by closing out 2013.   I'll really have to think hard about the good and bad of 2013.   Of course one definite good thing was SweetPea's arrival in June.  

No comments: