Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Ten on Tuesday - Pumpkin

Ah Carole, I don't eat a lot of pumpkin, but your list is encouraging.
  1. with cake mix, as cupcakes, no frosting needed just a spice cake mix and a can of pumpkin makes very dense cakes, if you want it a little fluffy, add an egg.
  2. Pumpkin pie not my favorite but with enough whip cream I'll eat it (I'd rather have pecan pie).
  3. Bread.   Haven't tried pumpkin bread but maybe this is the year.
  4. Soup.   Umm, no.
  5. Cheesecake. There are tons of recipes for pumpkin cheesecake, from fancy ones to no bake ones to swirl ones and they all make me swoon.   I like cheesecake
  6. Pumpkin Latte. Pumpkin, spices and caffeine make an excellent combination.   Except I'm not a flavor coffee kind of girl.  
  7. Roasted pumpkin seeds.
  8. Pancakes. Or waffles. The addition of pumpkin makes them super moist and the perfect autumn breakfast.
  9. Pumpkin cookies.
Okay, I can't come up with 10 things, although I'm sure I could if  I googled.   Is that cheating?  How do you take your pumpkin?

No comments: