Saturday, September 12, 2009

Off My Duff


Ugh. okay, let's start again. I finally am getting around to cleaning off the camera and here are pictures of my charity knitting project going to warm woolies. Vest not included but being worn by the indistructable Helen. Whose teeth were punched out by my mom's brother when they were little and he was being a stinky boy about something. She survived grandchildren and has been living with me for the past 35 or so years. Sometimes in the cedar chest becasue for some reason she creeps out my daughter and husband. Probably because she is toddler size and has a vacant start. Oh, but how I love her. And the cats don't seem to be bothered by her so there!
Hat was knit with Yarn Pak chunky and the stripes are courtsey of my phat fiber box (RuLe OuT) Emily Dame-Gibes Kanga Feet - spun sugar" 100 SW Australian Merino Fingering weight, which worked meh with the chunky, but experiment is the name of the game and I really like how it came out.


No comments: