Friday, February 28, 2014

Random Friday

Because it is Friday, right?    Pretty just posted about jeans that don't fit.   And finding pants that do.   She is right, they are near impossible to find.    And what is really baffling to me is that for years - or at least the last 10-15 that I have been paying attention, women have been complaining to designers and stores that they are not making or selling pants that fit and flatter.   Yet nothing changes.   Dudes!   Our bodies aren't changing to fit your clothing, when are you going to make clothing that fits?    And stop with the granny pants.   Yes I know, some women need them.    My mom for one.  But then she is 94 years old and when I'm 94 I too will gradually wear pants with elastic waists but I won't be happy about the baggy part.

Stop using teenage girls as your models.   Honestly.   They have no shape.   Sure, they are cute, and I'm sure they help with the sales, but let's be practical please.   

Don't get me started on shoes.

No comments: